Third Party Integrations
Chargify announced on their status page that they are being rebranded and moved to Maxio(https://maxio.statuspage.io/). StatusCast has added the Maxio status page to replace Chargify in the third party status page provider list.
We recommend any account using Chargify to replace the integration with Maxio’s new status page.
At this time beacons should be processing. The team will continue to monitor everything to ensure that services continue to operate as expected.
This event has been resolved.
StatusCast’s engineers were alerted that Microsoft updated their APIs for monitoring Office 365 service health advisories. Unfortunately, Microsoft has removed the original API endpoints that StatusCast was utilizing to bring in health/status data and as a result no new incident or update to existing incidents will be posted to any status page.
StatusCast’s engineers are diligently working to update our integration to utilize the new endpoints and API structure offered by Microsoft. We expect the integration to be unavailable for the next business day at least, however we will continue to post updates here once a more accurate ETA has been established.
Our engineering team discovered an issue with one of our notification servers where it believed emails were being delivered successfully but in fact they were not. We determined the issue to have started yesterday, June 16th at 8PM EDT, and it has now been corrected. Some incidents that were picked up by this server would have not properly sent email notifications. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com, or by selecting the ? icon in the bottom right of your Statuscast admin portal.\n\n
- The Statuscast Team\n
As many of you know earlier this year we released the newest version of our product re-branded as StatusCast. In the last few months we have maintained both Uptime.ly and StatusCast in order to give people time to make the switch, as well as to collect feedback on our major changes.\n\n
Admin access to app.uptime.ly will be available up until June 1st, and access to your Uptime.ly status page will be available through the rest of 2015. At this time no new enhancements or changes will be made to Uptime.ly, so if you have not yet made the switch to StatusCast then please access it through your new URL:\n\n
Once you have logged in you will find all original settings and posts have been ported over for your convenience, and you should see a prompt upon login to finalize the changeover. All administrative activities including incident posting and configuration changes should be made through your StatusCast admin portal.\n\n
For a quick tour of the new interface you can select 'Enable Tutorial' from your company drop down, if not prompted automatically. You should also see in the bottom right of your admin portal a ? button, which you can use to contact our team directly if you have any questions or issues that need to be addressed.\n\n
We're very excited to share this new version with all of our customers, and look forward to sharing additional updates and new features as we roll them out.\n\n
- The StatusCast Team\n
As many of you have heard, Uptime.ly is in the process of launching a brand new version of our service. In the process, we are re-branding ourselves as StatusCast.com!
You can access the new version of your application status page by going to http://yourdomain.statuscast.com
You can administer your new application status page by going to http://yourdomain.statuscast.com/admin
This new version has a ton of great features not available in version 1 (including the ability to self-host your status page). However, the number one feature asked for by our customers has been the ability to create custom e-mail templates. This feature is now in beta from your Statuscast account. You will need to accept the upgrade to statuscast before it starts working. To edit your templates, navigate to "Email Templates" from the left menu options.
Because this feature is in beta, we have made it available to everyone for a period of time. Eventually this will be a paid-only feature not available to free accounts. Please feel free to send us feedback. We would love to hear from you.
The Statuscast Team
We've released a number of builds that have added some enhancments to the Uptime.ly service this past 2014 Q3 including:
- The ability to embed New Relic's metrics on a status page. See documentation here.
- The ability to embed Pingdom metrics on a status page. See documentation here.
- The ability to embed custom metrics on a status page. For documentation click here.
- Enterprise accounts can select their own email servers through the Application > Settings > Email page
- The ability to close a past incident immediately, removing the need for a second step for backfilling.
- The ability to limit the past and future days a subscriber can see in your incident history. Setting found in the Application > Settings > Display page.
- Component descriptions are now added to your status page component list on hover.
- Added the ability for component based subscriptions.
- Added a new monitor integration to support StatusCake. For documentation click here.
- Added a new monitor integration to support Paesller PRTG. For documentation click here.
- Added a new monitor integration to support SiteScope.
- Resoved e-mail notification timestamps to represent the time/date of the update/resoluion posted.
- Added the ability to hide your Uptime History report from the status page, setting found in Application > Settings > Display page.
- Added an additional link to your Uptime History report from the admin dashboard.
- Enhanced the edit post structure allowing you to completely edit an existing post, this includes the ability to change the affected components and the overall status of a post.
As always we are excited to share these new features and have even more coming in the near future. If you have any questions regarding these new updates please contact us through our support portal here.
-The Uptime.ly Team
If you have created an incident update and want to remove it, simply log into the Uptime.ly administrative control panel. On the status dashboard you see a list of all open and previous incidents. If you hover over a single incident update, you can click your mouse and you will receive a pop-up that lets you delete that selected update.
Note: If you delete the incident update that was responsible for closing out that incident, the original incident will be re-opened and you will be able to start adding additional new updates to it.
If you have any questions, please contact us. We're always happy to hear from our customers.
- The Uptime.ly Team
This week we released a number of small product enhancements and some minor bug fixes. Highlights include:
- The incident list within the administrative panel now shows the total number of e-mails and SMS text messages that went out for each specific incident and incident update.
- Time zone fixes on your app status page when a specific day was selected on your component list.
- Added option to hide introductory incident text when displaying list of incidents.
- Fixed issue if HTML is embedded in incident content causing app status pagents to render incorrectly.
-The Uptime.ly Team